Private Day Tour to Syracuse and Noto
Discover the beauty of Sicily's historic cities during a full-day tour, visit the fascinating city of Syracuse and admire its Roman and Greek ruins including the Greek Theater, the Latomie del Paradiso, the ear of Dionysus, the 'Roman amphitheater. Continue to the island of Ortigia, the heart of Syracuse, and explore its narrow streets and the fascinating Fountain of Arethusa, a source of fresh water that forms a basin with papyrus plants. Travel to the city of Noto, known for its golden color and known as the baroque jewel of eastern Sicily.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ortigia
What's excluded :
- Archaeological Park of Neapolis of Syracuse (about 15.00 euros)
- Archaeological Site of the Noto Valley (about 15.00 euros)
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico della Neapolis
- Entry/Admission - Late Baroque Towns of the Val di Noto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico della Neapolis, Via Paradiso 14, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
Visit to the Neapolis of Syracuse, which includes the most important monuments of the Greek and Roman periods, such as the Greek theater, the Latomie del Paradiso, the ear of Dionysus, the Roman amphitheater.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ortigia, Corso Umberto, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
Old Town of Syracuse, an islet separated by small bridges to the modern part, famous for the ruins of the first Greek buildings, such as the Apollo Temple, although the largest monument is the Duomo. No less important is the Fontana di Aretusa, a source of fresh water that forms a basin with papyrus plants.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Late Baroque Towns of the Val di Noto, Sicily Italy
Baroque jewel of eastern Sicily.
Noto, a World Heritage Site, along with other sites located in the Val di Noto. Evident marvelous baroque architecture of its palaces and churches.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from their accommodation, hotel, airport or port of arrival between 8:30 and 9:00.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Via Etnea, 351, 95125 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/27/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activities carried out with machines, 4 × 4 off-road vehicles and / or minivans.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.