Private Day Tour to Taormina and Trekking on Etna
Excursion for those who want to discover in one day the main tourist attractions of our island, Idda (so we call our volcano) and the splendid Taormina.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmets and torches supplied by us.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mount Etna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taormina, Taormina, Province of Messina, Sicily
We will begin our tour with a nice walk through centuries-old woods, eccentric craters and unique lava formations, our naturalistic guide will introduce you to the fascinating world of volcanic phenomena.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
We will then explore a volcanic cave equipped with the necessary equipment (helmets and torches).
In the afternoon we will reach Taormina where, independently, you can visit its elegant course that separates the medieval city gates, Porta Catania and Messina. You will be provided with a map containing all the information on the most important places to visit.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from their accommodation, hotel, airport or port of arrival between 8:30 and 9:00.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Via Etnea, 351, 95125 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/27/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activities carried out with machines, 4 × 4 off-road vehicles and / or minivans.
- Guests must wear hiking shoes and bring a jacket.
- In the winter, due to adverse weather conditions or in the event of ice and / or snow on the roads, the excursion could take place at lower altitudes.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.