Private Day Tour to the Summit Craters of Etna
Pick-up at your accommodation and move to the Sapienza refuge (1900 m) to begin a soft trekking suitable for everyone on the summit craters of Etna, an area that represents the area of volcanic activities.
This excursion will take you to the top (3,000 meters), at the base of the main active craters, in a majestic volcanic desert where silence fills the space around you.
Along the way we will cross various lava flows, among which the 1991-93 eruption stands out.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Antibacterial gel available for travelers
- Entry/Admission - Mount Etna
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Itinerario Crateri Sommitali
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itinerario Crateri Sommitali, Linguaglossa, Sicily Italy
A whole day accompanied by our guides, to know the genesis and the visit of craters at an approximate height of 3000 meters.
During the trekking we can find continuous fumaroles and explosive activities of various kinds: Strombolian activity, fountains and lava bombs, groundwater activities that continuously change the morphology of the places.
We will climb to 2900m (Torre del Filosofo), from here we will continue on foot to visit the craters formed in the 2002/03 eruption accompanied by an authorized volcanological guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Visit of a lava flow cave.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from their accommodation, hotel, airport or port of arrival between 8:30 and 9:00.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Via Etnea, 351, 95125 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/27/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activities carried out with machines, 4 × 4 off-road vehicles and / or minivans.
- Guests must wear hiking shoes and bring a jacket.
- In the winter, due to adverse weather conditions or in the event of ice and / or snow on the roads, the excursion could take place at lower altitudes.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.