Private Day Tour to Vall de Núria and Camprodón from Barcelona
Enjoy the Vall de Núria and Camprodón on this private tour where you will visit the valley and the village of Camprodón exploring the most beautiful spots and feeling the nature. All at your own pace, as you will be able to customize your own route. This is a daily private tour which includes a private car, guide on your language, refreshments, snacks, etc All included, just relax and enjoy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Rack Railway Ticket (18.
- The colours of the Pyrenees are amazing the whole year. Feel the chilly wind and listen as the cry of a hawk pierces the silence, and marvel that just two hours ago you were surrounded by the busy Barcelona. The Vall de Núria is a mountain valley located at 2000m in the province of Girona. Crowned by peaks that they reach over 3000m, the valley is home to the Sanctuary of the Virgin of Núria, which also includes an important ski resort with excellent facilities for hikers and families. You will reach the valley after one hour car with the historical rack railway (ticket not included), which was built in 1931 from Ribes de Freser (905m) to Vall de Núria (1964m). There you will be able to take amazing pictures and admire the breathtaking landscape.
You will travel back in time with the historic art visiting the Romanic icon of the Virgin Mary from the XII century and other historic paintings when we reach the Sanctuary.You will experience the mountain flora and fauna where marmots call out with a shrill squeak, birds of prey glide and swoop, and succulent plants with bright flowers fill the rockeries during a walking route. After an amazing morning, you will be driven to Camprodón, in order to discover the village and enjoy the local gastronomy. Camprodón, due its generous and amazing landscape, has a tradition of many years in the world of trekking and tourism; the town invites you to take long walks across an amazing architecture along its two rivers, and its climate of abundant snow in winter and fresh air in summer, makes it an ideal place for visitors during the whole year.
The village of Camprodón stands out for its specialties in pork sausages, cheese and ham. Also, are well known their biscuits and marzipan. Do you want to have a taste? Sure!
And remember, all of this at your own pace with your private guide!
Departure Point :Barcelona
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.