Private day tour to Voss - incl Dale of Norway, Voss Gondol and lunch
The tour starts with a 1,5 hours drive to Voss, through beautiful scenery along fjords, rivers, lakes and mountains. If you are interested in visiting "Dale of Norway Factory Outlet" we will make a stop on the way to Voss. Since 1879, Dale has been crafting premium knitwear with Norwegian patterns. At Voss we enter the Gondol that will take us up to the Mount Hanguren (820 masl) in less than 9 minutes. At the top you will have a panoramic view to many of the mountains surrounding the town of Voss. Hanguren Panorama round tour starts just outside the top station at Hangurstoppen. This is an easy walk that is suitable for all ages and levels, and you can even bring a stroller. The trail is around 800 meter and offers beautiful panoramic view of Voss’ mountains, lakes and part of the town centre. Hangurstoppen Restaurant serves cold and warm dishes made from local ingredients. Here we will be served a lunch meny, special made for us. The tour goes back to Bergen and ends at your hotel.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel
- Private car, Bergen - Voss - Bergen
- Voss Gondol, Vossevangen - Mount Hanguren - Vossevangen
- Lunch at Hangurstoppen Restaurant
- Drop off at your hotel
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Voss Gondol
- Entry/Admission - Hangurstoppen Restaurant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vossevangen, Vossevangen, Voss Municipality, Hordaland, Western Norway
Voss is a municipality in Hordaland county. The administrative center of the municipality is the village of Vossevangen. Voss is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, forests, lakes and fast-flowing whitewater rivers. This has led to its development as a notable center of skiing, watersport, skydiving, paragliding and other adventure sports. Every year in the last week of June the area hosts the Ekstremsportveko (Extreme Sports Week), which is regarded as the world's premier extreme sport festival. Bømoen, the local airstrip, is home to Skydive Voss, one of the largest dropzones in Norway, as well as a gliding club. The rivers provide various levels of white water, attracting kayaking, rafting and river boarding. Kite surfing and para-bungee may be seen on lake Vangsvatnet. The ski area, to the north of the town, is accessible via a cable car, Voss Gondol.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Voss Gondol, Evangervegen 5, 5704 Voss, Norway
The new Voss Gondol, opened in July 2019, is open all year, and takes you from the train station in Voss and to Mount Hanguren (820 masl) in under nine minutes. This is the largest and most modern mountain gondola in Northern Europe. At the top station you will have a panoramic view to many of the mountains surrounding the town of Voss. You'll also find a variety of activities here - in the summertime you can go hiking, biking, padagliding or rappelling. In the winter the gondola takes you to the big ski resort Voss Resort, where you can have fun in the snow all day.
Capacity: 1069 pers/hour
Number of cabins: 9
Capacity per cabin: 34 pers.
Height difference : 763 meters
Top station: Hangurstoppen/Mount Hanguren (820 masl)
Length: 2020 metres
Travel time: 8 min 48 sec
Type of gondola: Leitner Ropeways 3S
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hangurstoppen Restaurant, Hangurstoppen, 5700 Voss, Norway
At the top station of the gondola you'll also find Hangurstoppen Restaurant. The restaurant has room for 450 people and serves cold and warm dishes made from local ingredients.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel 10.00 am
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.