Private day tour to wildlife Parc Omega and Montebello lodge from Montreal
Montreal is more than Le Vieux Port, Le Plateau, The Casino, Notre Dame Basilica or The Mount Royal. I will guide you for an unforgettable experience to enjoy these must see locations: Omega Park (Canadian animal/wildlife park) and the Montebello Lodge ( largest log cabin in North America) , two of Montreal area hidden gems for travelers. Our drive there and back will give us the opportunity to tell you about Montreal: history, local stories, hidden locations and more.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Omega Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omega Park, 399, Route 323 Nord, Montebello, Quebec J0V 1L0 Canada
A scenic 2 hour drive from downtown Montreal, Park Omega is a must-see attraction where you can see Canadian animals up close. This wild animal paradise and the neighboring Le Chateau Montebello, the world largest log cabin are yours to explore for a unique experience. This is a private tour for up to 3/4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. I will pick you up at any Montreal location at 9am and have you back by 5-6pm. I drive a comfortable Nissan Sentra less than 5 years old. Your admission to Omega Park and the carrots to feed the animals are included in your price.
The winter is a truly wonderful time to visit Parc Omega, as you can explore the 2200 acres of Parc Omega and see the animals with their beautiful fluffy winter coats. Unlike a zoo, at Parc Omega the animals have massive enclosures many of which you drive through, and the animals can walk up to your car. Being able to visit the animals from the comforts of your car is perfect on a frosty day as you can stay nice and toasty in your car feeding some of the animals carrots from the window of the car.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bar Le Foyer at Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello, 392 Notre-Dame St, Montebello, Quebec J0V 1L0 Canada
The largest log cabin in North America. Currently a FAIRMONT hotel .
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any Montreal area hotel, airbnb locations, motels, points of interest
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.