Private Day Tour with Lunch in Franciacorta
The beauty of Franciacorta.
The excellence of Franciacorta D.O.C.G.
The pleasure of a typical lunch in the heart of Franciacorta.
The thrill of a boat ride on Lake Iseo
The magic of a green oasis in the blue waters of Montisola.
The relaxation and comfort of our private minivan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation with air conditioning
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water - During the minivan transport service
- Lunch - 3 courses in a local restaurant, including water, coffee and 1 glass of wine per person
- All Fees and Taxes
- Return boat ticket from Sulzano to Monte Isola
- Guided tour of a Franciacorta winery with 2 tastings
- Entry/Admission - Strada del Vino Franciacorta (Franciacorta wine route)
- Entry/Admission - Passeggiata a Monte Isola
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strada del Vino Franciacorta (Franciacorta wine route), Via G. Verdi, 53 - 25030 Erbusco (Bs) Presso Il Consorzio Dei Vini Franciacorta a Erbusco, 25030 Paderno Franciacorta Italy
Let yourself be carried away by emotions and discover the beauty of the suggestive landscapes of Franciacorta on board our private minivan with free wi-fi. Our driver will take you to discover the excellence of the territory, through a guided tour of one of the most renowned wineries in Franciacorta, which has helped to build its history and make Franciacorta famous in the world. The visit will end with the tasting of two Franciacorta DOCG wines.
Followed by the pleasure of a typical lunch in the heart of Franciacorta, in one of its restaurants offering traditional food and wine specialties.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Passeggiata a Monte Isola, Monte Isola, Brescia Italy
At the end of the lunch, our driver will accompany you to Sulzano, a place that in 2016 was the protagonist of the great Land Art event proposed by the internationally renowned artist Christo. The temporary installation The Floating Piers (18 June - 3 July 2016) welcomed over 1 million enthusiasts and onlookers who have experienced the unique experience of reaching Monte Isola "walking on the water". The tour will continue with a boat excursion in the direction of Monte Isola and with a free visit to the largest lake island in Europe. The thrill of a walk in a green oasis in the heart of the blue of Lake Iseo that will allow you to enjoy landscapes of great beauty, in the silence of nature and in the pitching of the small boats that surround it.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Starhotels Tourist, Viale Fulvio Testi, 300, 20126 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.