Private day tour with sword & wool making masterclasses + natural wine & lunch
This is a private one day tour to wine making Kakheti region during which guests will experience off the main path authentic Georgia. Throughout the tour guests will see how Georgians were making traditional swords ages ago, will see and experience how artifacts were made from wool and will participate in wool making process, will taste four types of traditional Georgian wine made in a clay vessel called Qvevri and the spirit drink called Chacha as well as try traditional Georgian lunch with Khachapuri (bread stuffed with cheese), pork barbecue, beans in a clay pot with spices etc. After lunch guests will have the opportunity to have a walk in the beautiful city of Sighnaghi.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Throughout the tour guests will try four types of Georgian wine plus the spirit drink called Chacha.
- Wool making masterclass is included.
- Visit to a sword maker is included.
What's excluded :
- Upon request horse riding can be experienced however it is not included.
- Upon request Georgian beer tasting can be done but it is not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sighnaghi, Sighnaghi, Kakheti Region
This is not a mainstream tour however throughout the tour you will see and experience authentic Georgia. During the tour you will be able to see how Georgians were making swords ages ago, you will be able to both see and experience how Georgians were making artifacts from wool and will have the opportunity to taste Georgian wine done with the authentic method in a special clay vessel called Qvevri. Additionally if guests would like it is possible to try Georgian beer and ride the horses on one of the ranches near Sighnaghi.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be picked up at the location provided by them.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.