Private Day Tour:Cape Agulhas Tip of Africa Winelands Penguins from Cape Town
This 10-hour Private Tour for Small Parties takes you to the "Tip of Africa", "Where the Two Oceans Meet" Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
Social distance a main priority.
Crowds will be avoided.
Utmost flexibility applied
Wine tasting outdoors
The tour includes a visit to the "Tip of Africa" Lighthouse (third oldest in South Africa)
Although it is a long journey-4 hours, stops will be made en route, one in Hermanus, the Whale Capital of South Africa, as well as at "Stoney Point" to see the hundreds of African Penguins in its natural habitat.
On the way back we stop at one of the award-winning vineyards to sample a few superior wines.
The drive will take you along awesome mountain passes and will conclude with a picturesque Coastal Drive on the way back into the "Mother City" Keep your eyes peeled for the National Bird of South Africa, the Blue Crane, as the region known as "Overberg" is the natural habitat of this beautiful bird.
Drop off around 17h00/18h00.
STARTING TIME: 8h00.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chilled bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Sedan
- Entry/Admission - Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of Africa
- Entry/Admission - Stony Point Penguin Colony
What's excluded :
- Fees where applicable.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of Africa, South Africa
Here you have the opportunity to stand with one foot in the Atlantic and the other foot in the Indian Ocean. Visit the lighthouse and hear many stories told about this very special place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Walker Bay Adventures, Old Harbour, Hermanus, Overstrand 7200 South Africa
Stop in Hermanus, the Whale Capital if South Africa. Do rock whale watching
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Gansbaai Tourism, The Great White Junction, Main Road, Gansbaai, Overstrand 7220 South Africa
Stunning drive along the coast meandering along the False Bay coastline to Gordons'Bay, South Africa's Naval Bay with Simons Town, the other legg of the Naval Base on the opposite side of the bay.
Stop At: Stony Point Penguin Colony, Betty's Bay South Africa
See African Penguin in it's natural habitat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Houwhoek Pass, Botrivier South Africa
After taking a short comfort stop in the mountains we take on this pass taking us into "Overberg" where we could spot our National Bird the Blue Crane.
Pass By: Betty's Bay Caltex, 5140 Clarence Dr, Betty's Bay, 7141, South Africa
We take on the stunning Clarence Drive all along the False Bay Coastline to bring us to Gordon's Bay, our Naval Base- part of this panoramic drive.
Stop At: Sir Lowry's Pass, N 2 Vicino a Cape Town, 7130 South Africa
Stunning views over False Bay, three towns and Table Mountain in the distance
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off at any accommodation establishment in and around Cape Town and the Cape Winelands.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Certified by World Travel & Tourism Council to be compliant with Covid-19 Industry Protocols.
- All our guides are accredited and vaccinated.
- On arrival travelers will need to present a negative Covid 19 test result not older than 72 hours from time of departure
- Covid 19 Compliant Restaurant Lunch Booking will be made on request (own account)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Provide full names,passport numbers and cell numbers or any other contact number of every traveler as part of Covid-19 safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.