Private Day Trip: Al Hazim Castle and Off Roading in Wadi Bani Awf
Enjoy a day trip to the north part of Al Hajer mountains. The first part of the day trip is to visit Al Hazim castle in place called alrustaq
And then do The second part of the day trip is Off-road driving through Wadi bani Awf crossing many villages to reach A beautifull hiding village called Bilad Sayt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The trip will start at 08.30am from your hotel in Muscat. You will be driven for approximately one hour to the north part of Oman towards a town called Rustaq. The first stop of the day is to visit Al Hazim castle. There you will be able to view the a fine art that has been in place for many years.
You will then stop for a picnic lunch before going on to enjoy the second part of the day that is off-roading through Wadi Bani Awf. There you will pass by many villages before reaching the beautiful hidden village of Bilad Sayt. The village is situated between two mountains with amazing views of the layers of Palm trees. You will then be returned to your hotel in Muscat.
Departure Point :Muscat hotels
Departure Time :8:30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals not included
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.