Private Day Trip: Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley, Berber Village, Waterfall, Takerkoust Lake from Marrakech
Explore Takerkoust lake, Asni and Ourika valley in the High Atlas Mountains on a full-day private sightseeing tour from Marrakech. See traditional Berber homes and visit a women’s argan oil co-operative. Stop at refreshing waterfalls and interesting roadside souks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Camel Ride experience
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- You will depart from Marrakech at 8:30am with your private driver and head out to to the famous Ourika Valley, with its incredible beauty. The views are fabulous, and you will get a glimpse of the lifestyles of inhabitants of the region by enjoying a glass of tea in a private Berber home. Upon arrival to Ourika you may choose to hike a trail that meanders past the famous waterfalls of Setti Fatma.
Lunch will be served in a restaurant by the riverside. Continuation to the valley of Asni-Tahanaout and surrounding valleys, where you will enjoy a splendid view of the High Atlas Mountains and the rocky desert, and take the route to Kik Plateau before heading back to Marrakech in the late afternoon.
Departure Point :Your hotel/riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Departure every day (4 people maximum per departure)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.