Private Day Trip From Amsterdam to Rotterdam and Kinderdijk
Explore a different side of the Netherlands with this private 9-hour trip to Kinderdijk and Rotterdam. Get picked up at your hotel and get personal service by a professional guide that will drive you around. Visit the UNESCO-world heritage Kinderdijk, see the windmills and Dutch country side. Then drive to the second city of the Netherlands called Rotterdam and explore the modern architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - World Heritage Kinderdijk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotterdam Centraal Station, Stationssingel 10, 3013 HA Rotterdam The Netherlands
Here you will explore the many sights Rotterdam has to offer like the new Markthal, the famous Cube Houses, the Erasmus Bridge and the Townhall of Rotterdam. Lear about the history of the city and the modern architecture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: World Heritage Kinderdijk, Nederwaard 1, 2961 AS Kinderdijk The Netherlands
See the beautiful windmills, dykes and countryside and learn about the impressive way the Dutch deal with water. Go inside a Dutch windmill and explore the Dutch country side with your guide. You also get the option to have some free time to walk around yourself.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel in Amsterdam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.