Private Day Trip From Barcelona to Girona
Take a private Day Trip to Girona with a local guide-driver picking you up directly from your hotel in Barcelona. Enjoy the scenic route to Girona mountain range. The journey passes through some of the most beautiful sceneries in Catalonia. Our drivers are not licensed tour guides but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will share all the necessary historical information and their local perspective.
If you are a fan of "Game of Thrones", you will visit some of the show's main filming locations including the impressive Girona Cathedral. Take a stroll along the Onyar river and take photos of the iconic little colored houses. Wander around the historic Jewish Quarter where you can admire numerous works of Catalan architecture like the Gothic Collegiate Church of Sant Feliu. There is also the opportunity to visit the nearby medieval towns of Pals or Peratallada.
After a tour full of scenic locations, your driver will drop you off at your accommodation in Barcelona.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
What's excluded :
- Tickets for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Girona Cathedral (Catedral)
- Entry/Admission - Patronat Call de Girona
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
The medieval town of Girona is the city where scenes for Braavos, Oldtown and King's Landing were filmed in season 6 of HBO's hit TV series, Game of Thrones.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
Built in the 11th century in the Romanesque architectural style, Girona Cathedral became a Game of Thrones star in season six of the series.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Onyar River, Girona Spain
The Onyar River runs through the heart of Girona offering an unforgettable sight with its rainbow-colored-buildings alongside the river.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Patronat Call de Girona, Carrer de la Forca, 8, 17004 Girona Spain
Located within the Força Vella, the Jewish Quarter or Call is one of the city's most emblematic areas. It consists of a labyrinth of narrow streets and patios.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pals, Pals, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Pals is a picturesque medieval town in Catalonia at the confluence of the rivers Ter, Onyar, Galligants, and Guell.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peratallada, Peratallada, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Located 22 kilometers east of Girona the Peratallada Town preserves a typically medieval urban layout until today.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered fro any central hotel or location in Barcelona. Please note that pick up from Barcelona Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Barcelona airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehandAirports
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Barcelona Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.