Private Day Trip from Cebu to Bohol 2D and 1N with Bohol Country Side Tour
Have fun and enjoy the day trip to Bohol with an expert guide who shows you the natural beauty of the Bohol, far from the bustle of Cebu. Relax in air-conditioned comfort as you travel throughout the island, This comprehensive tour into the Bohol countryside features plenty of attractions, ideal for the first-time visitors who want to pack a lot into one day. You’ll visit the Chocolate Hills; see Mahogany trees in the Bohol Man Made forest; get a close-up encounter with a Tarsier, a tiny primate; take a 1 or 2 -hour cruise on the Loboc River; Visit the 2nd Oldest Church in the Philippines; visit the 300kg Python and also the Butterfly Garden and visit several historical sites. Enjoy a buffet lunch at a floating restaurant and hear commentary from your informative guide. Then going to the Hotel.
per adult from
1 to 2 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at floating restaurant
- Professional guide
- Round-trip ferry Cebu-Bohol-Cebu
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Overnight accommodation ( Metro Centre Hotel or Dumaluan Beach Resort or Alona Tropical Resort or same like
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Our professional driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel at agreed time a short ride takes you to the ferry for Bohol. The Fast Ferry will bring you to Bohol. A Professional Tour Guide will welcome you and bringing your name at the port. and head to the first attraction: Chocolate Hills. The world-renowned cone-shaped Chocolate Hills is Natures expression of beauty, mystery and romance and a provinces signature attraction. It consists of approximately 1,268 hay cock hills with height ranging from 40 to 120 meters. Formed centuries ago by tidal movements.
PROPOSED ITINERARY- Changes of the Days of Activities is always Welcome/, Time departure and arrival is badly need for further adjustment of the tours and activities.
• 1 night accommodation ( 1 Night in Metro Centre Tagbilaran City or Dumaluan Beach Resort or similar Resort/Hotel )
• Free Breakfast
• 1 Lunch Buffet
• Airport/seaport transfer
• Air conditioned transportation during tours and transfers
• Service of a licensed tour guide
• All applicable entrance fee
DAY 1– Arrival Day / Country Side Tour w/ Lunch
• Blood Compact
• Baclayon Church and Museum
• Loay Local Industries (Bolo Making & Nipa Weaving)
• Tarsier Viewing
• Bilar Man Made Forest
• Butterfly Farm
• Chocolate Hills
• Lunch and River Cruising
• Python Viewing / Birds Encounter (optional)
• Souvenir Shop
Loboc River Cruise Buffet (Floating Restaurant)
*Check in to Resort/Hotel after the tour/ Dinner
DAY 2 Departure day
• Free day and Departure day or choose some Optional Tour.
• Transportation will send you to the port
Looking forward for your confirmation and Hope to see you here
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Flexible to fit your schedule. Suggested Time is 6am pick up time and 7am Departure from Cebu to Bohol then the next day either 5pm or 6pm going back to Cebu.Airports
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
- Cebu port
- Tagbilaran Seaport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Hotel or Resort are needed to be confirm according to availability. Choice are Metro Centre, Dumaluan Beach Resort and Alona Tropical or Same like hotel/ resort.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.