Private Day Trip from Livorno port to Florence and Pisa
This exciting day excursion is designed for those who wish to enjoy the highlights of FLORENCE and PISA without having to rush.
Pre-book your transfer service between Livorno and Florence, during which you'll travel with an English-speaking driver who is punctual and reliable.
Enjoy a comfortable and luxurious ride to and around Florence and Pisa while you sit back and admire the scenery.
As an alternative to the service from Livorno, we also offer this service from the port of La Spezia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver / guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Admission fee to the Galleria degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Florence is renowned as one of the most cultural and historical cities in the world and is packed full of amazing architecture and places of significance. As the capital of the Tuscany region of Italy, Florence has a population of 383,000 and a wider metropolitan population of 1.5 million. This wonderful city lies in the central region of Italy and has a well developed rail network with connections to Pisa, and Bologna.
During ancient history, Florence was once a Roman city and then developed into a thriving medieval commune. It is hailed as the birthplace of the Renaissance movement, and throughout the 12th, 15th and 16th centuries, was one of the most important cities of the world. Notable residents of Florence included Machiavelli, Lorenzo Medici, Dante, Michelangelo, Donatello, Galileo and Raphael.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
Pisa is a city and comune in Tuscany, central Italy, straddling the Arno just before it empties into the Ligurian Sea. It is the capital city of the Province of Pisa. Although Pisa is known worldwide for its leaning tower (the bell tower of the city's cathedral), the city of over 91,104 residents (around 200,000 with the metropolitan area) contains more than 20 other historic churches, several medieval palaces, and various bridges across the Arno. Much of the city's architecture was financed from its history as one of the Italian maritime republics.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
The Gallery entirely occupies the first and second floors of the large building constructed between 1560 and 1580 and designed by Giorgio Vasari. It is famous worldwide for its outstanding collections of ancient sculptures and paintings (from the Middle Ages to the Modern period). The collections of paintings from the 14th-century and Renaissance period include some absolute masterpieces: Giotto, Simone Martini, Piero della Francesca, Beato Angelico, Filippo Lippi, Botticelli, Mantegna, Correggio, Leonardo, Raffaello, Michelangelo and Caravaggio, in addition to many precious works by European painters (mainly German, Dutch and Flemish).
Moreover, the Gallery boasts an invaluable collection of ancient statues and busts from the Medici family, which adorns the corridors and consists of ancient Roman copies of lost Greek sculptures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Porto di Livorno, Italie, Calata Sgarallino, 1, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Porto di Livorno, Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
- Porto Livorno, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
- Porto di Livorno, Italia, Calata Sgarallino, 1, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel • Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.