Private Day Trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley and Fatma Setti Hikes.
We will be at the rendezvous to offer you a quality service, with transport insurance and a professional driver included, is assured during this trip to the day in the Ourika Valley. Despite its proximity to Marrakech, this beautiful place is still considered relatively intact. Visit several Berber villages and discover the charm of traditional hospitality. Other highlights include a women's argan oil cooperative and a walk to the Setti Fatma Waterfalls.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Hikes
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Discover the morning magic of the panoramic landscapes in the heart of the high Atlas mountains passing by reliefs in a nature with spectacular views, take the time to stop at several villages en route Tafza, Aghbalou, Oulmès .. .. or you will stop for a good and rich local breakfast in an authentic Berber house with your trusted driver and host. The latter will make you taste the Berber cuisine and take note of your preferences for a local dish for lunch that will suit your tastes, all in a hospitable atmosphere. Then you will continue your journey where you can enjoy a happy moment on rivers and a fruitful wildlife to take pictures in good memory. Have this opportunity to discover Berber crafts such as pottery and weaving Berber carpets. Get to know the steps and tools of Argan oil production in a visit to a women's cooperative producing this local oil known for these virtues.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ourika Hikes, Ourika Morocco
After a humble acquaintance with the local landscape, our adventure will begin with a stop in the distinguished village of Setti Fadma, located under a canyon under the mountains, reflecting a charming atmosphere rich in typical Berber colors, but also famously known by these seven cascades. This is where you meet your guide who will be delighted to make you enjoy the entire landscape; and also to explore the beautiful sites and nooks of the seven waterfalls in search of breathtaking views of waterfalls, which will delight your eyes and your souls. Above all, do not forget your cameras.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
After taking full advantage of the beautiful paintings of nature offered by the Falls of Setti Fadma, your guide will take you down to the edge of the river in the valley of Ourika to find your humble driver who will be waiting for you to benefit a cool moment near the peaceful waters of the river, around a tea table on a relaxing view, then take the road back to the Berber house where you can enjoy the local dish that you have already ordered close to your host, in a time of relaxation and rest or you will manage to enjoy a space out of the ordinary that will make you forget your everyday life, and that will leave a beautiful impression and unforgettable memories or you will have enjoy the hospitality and kindness of the house and its inhabitants. After this will come time to take the road back from Marrakech to your hotels and accommodations.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Support is offeredWherever you are in Marrakech, we will pick you up at 8am. If you are staying outside Marrakech, please let us know and we will do our best to make the necessary arrangements.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.