Private Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls
Come visit the refreshing Ouzoud Waterfalls, located in the Middle Atlas mountains, near Marrakech (93 miles / 150 km from the city). It is one of the most beautiful experiences in Morocco. Departure from your hotel at 8am and return back to Marrakech at 7pm. The drive between Ouzoud and Marrakech is 2.5 hours.
per adult from
2 hours 18 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Depart from Marrakech at 8am with your private driver who will pick up from your accommodation and bring you to Fez. During the route you will stop to drink mint tea and keep on going until the Berber village of Ouzoud. The name of which means “grinding of the grain” in Berber. Located 150 km northeast of Marrakech, this is an important Moroccan landmark due to the spectacular Ouzoud Waterfalls, which are a stunning 110 meters high and fall past three levels.
Considered to be among the most beautiful waterfalls in the country, they are located in a rural valley of red sandstone and lush greenery including almond, olive and fig trees. Rainbows can often be seen crowning the falls, and you will be able to see a dozen small, traditional oil mills that are still in business.
Quiet, entirely pedestrian and replete with natural beauty, the site offers numerous campsites with rudimentary huts of bamboo and reed. There are swimming areas, small terrace restaurants and shops run by local craftsmen, and you may even see free-roaming groups of Barbary apes.
Departure Point :Your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00am
Return Detail :7:00pm return back to Marrakech
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.