Private Day Trip from Rome to Siena and San Gimignano
Discover The Beauty Of Siena And San Gimignano, Traveling Through The Countryside Of The Chianti Region, With Ever Changing Scenery Of Vineyards And Olive Trees On This Full Day Private Trip From Rome.
Since It Is A Private Tour So The Itinerary Is Flexible And You Can Change It As You Want , Your Driver Will Always Give You The Right Suggestions According To Your Preference
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Driver/Guide
- Pickup-Drop-off / From-To Hotel
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Attraction Tickets if any
- Lunch - Wine tasting and lunch ( cost is 30 Eur per person to be paid at the winery )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
The day starts with a pick-up at your hotel by your expert and friendly driver-guide. As you travel through the Tuscan landscape in a deluxe van, you will be given an introduction to your first stop, the amazing city of Siena, as we arrive you can enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the city then you will have a couple of hours of free time to enjoy a walk through the narrow alleys of this incredibly well preserved medieval town, you will feel as though you have traveled back in time. Enjoy the beautiful piazza del campo famous for the Palio a centenary traditional horse race. And the breath-taking Cathedral or climb the Torre Del Mangia for an unforgettable view.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
Only a short drive from Siena, you find one of the best wineries in the region. The owner Luigi will welcome you with open arms and offer you a light lunch and a tasting of some of the wines produced by his family. The day ends with a visit to San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage site and hidden gem of Italy that we would not want you to miss. This lovely hill town offers stunning views and a unique skyline, with its many towers and encircling walls. Drive back to Rome; drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.