Private Day Trip From Tel Aviv to Nazareth, Tiberias & The Sea of Galilee
Get picked up from central Tel Aviv and travel in your private car towards the valley of Armageddon to the Church of Annunciation in Nazareth. Passing Cana and the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication visit Capernaum, at the foot of Mount Beatitudes. Continue past Tiberias to Yardenit and pass Mount Tabor on the return journey.
With the Golan Heights in the background, we pass modern Tiberias, built on the ruins of the city built two thousand years ago and named in honor of the Roman emperor Tiberius.
On the southern end of the Sea of Galilee, at Yardenit, there may be an opportunity for those desiring to be baptized in the waters of the Jordan River.
Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective.
At the end of the tour, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Annunciation
- Entry/Admission - Jordan River Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District
Tel Aviv, a city on Israel’s Mediterranean coast, is marked by stark 1930s Bauhaus buildings, thousands of which are clustered in the White City architectural area.
Stop At: Basilica of the Annunciation, Al-Bishara St 12, Nazareth, Israel
The towering cupola of the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth stands over the cave that tradition holds to be the home of the Virgin Mary.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tabgha, Tiberias Israel
Tabgha is an area situated on the north-western shore of the Sea of Galilee in Israel. It is traditionally accepted as the place of the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves and fishes and the fourth resurrection appearance of Jesus after his Crucifixion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Capernaum, Capernaum, Galilee Region, Northern District
Capernaum, in the Galilee of northern Israel, is a Biblical village. Today the town of Kfar Nahum (Talhum in Arabic) stands where Capernaum once stood, and the site attracts thousands of pilgrims and tourists from around the world every year.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Galilee Region, Galilee Region, Northern District
Galilee is one of the most beautiful regions of Israel. Situated in the north of the country, it is characterized by its beautiful lush landscape with agriculture, amazing natural landforms, historic sites, and quaint rural villages.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jordan River Village, Pob 407, Givat Avni 15227, Tiberias 15118 Israel
The Jordan River or River Jordan is a 251-kilometer-long river in the Middle East that flows roughly north to south through the Sea of Galilee and on to the Dead Sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Tel Aviv. Please note that pick up from Tel Aviv Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Tel Aviv airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Ben Gurion Intl Airport, Tel Aviv 7015001 Israel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.