Private Day Trip: Peterhof with Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka and Exclusive Visit to Special Storeroom and Emperor's Bath House
Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the Peterhof palace complex on this private day trip from St Petersburg. With a knowledgeable guide, be wowed by the grandeur of this UNESCO World Heritage–listed royal site, known as the ‘Russian Versailles,’ as you take in gardens and fountains around the Grand Cascade. Learn about St Petersburg’s imperial history, visit the Special Storeroom to see tsar artifacts, check out the Emperor’s Bath House and enjoy an included lunch of traditional Russian dishes. With a private tour, you can expect a personalized experience.
• Peterhof private day trip from St Petersburg
• Marvel at the lavish design of this World Heritage–listed imperial site just outside the city
• See beautiful gardens and the fabulous Grand Cascade and Samson Fountain
• Get an insider look at royal history at the Special Storeroom and the Emperor’s Bath House
• Enjoy personalized attention from an experienced private guide
• Lunch included
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour and private transfer
- 3-course Russian Lunch in the Peterhof
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Special Storeroom Museum
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - The Bath Block
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Special Storeroom Museum, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Board your comfortable coach from your hotel and drive to Peterhof, the most famous royal suburb of St Petersburg. Start your private excursion from the Special Storeroom, amazing historical and architectural monument of 18-19 centuries. Admire the personal things of Russian Tsars, which have been kept by Peterhof's caretakers for a long time. You can see the personal jacket of Peter the Great and imagine how tall he was, see about 800 exponents of precious materials - gold, silver and gems, and admire fabulous royal jewelry, created by Faberge jewellery factory and presented to the Royal Yard.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Next, visit astonishing Grand Fountain Complex. At the center stands Rastrelli's spectacular statue of Samson wrestling the jaws of a lion. Hundreds of fountains, ornamental patterns of parterres, golden statues are real masterpieces that impress everybody who comes there. Have a rest under the ancient trees, feel unforgettable smell of roses and admire amazing gardening art of the best Russian gardeners. Visit the Tsar's lovely amusement park - Joke Fountains, including one which sprays unwary passers-by who step on a particular paving stone. In the afternoon have a traditional Russian lunch in the Park. Taste delicious Vinegret (assortment salad), traditional Russian Shchi (cabbage soup), Pozharskaya Cutlet (meat ball) with rice under mushroom sauce, tea with some sweets.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Bath Block, Nizhny park Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Later, make your way to the Emperor's Bath House, a special building for bathing of Emperor Family and foreign monarchs, which tells us the history of royal baths. With your knowledgeable and experienced guide explore the Tsar's life and visit unique Tsar’s kitchen and learn more about favorite royal dishes. See an old Russian oven with tongs to pull out fresh fragrant bread for His Majesty and the personal vessel set of Catherine the Great.
After your roughly 7-hour tour, enjoy a drop-off back at your hotel, where your experience ends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located St. Petersburg hotelDirections: Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel/hostelDates: Daily 10:00 am, except WednesdaysReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.