Private Day Trip To Agra Taj Mahal From Delhi With Guide And Lunch
While this most economically priced same day tour of Agra is easy on the pocket,utmost attention has been given to ensure good quality in all it's vital components i.e. quality vehicle,experienced and reliable driver and a professional guide.
While designing this tour due care has been taken to include all historical monuments to give a wholesome experience of the culture and architecture of the Mughal era.
Despite being a same day tour it is designed giving priority to your relaxation and comfort.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private A/C Car with driver,Wi-Fi,Mineral Water,Inter State Taxes,Toll Taxes and all Parking charges
- Professional Company guide,Free Battery car from Taj Mahal parking to Taj entry gate,newspaper
What's excluded :
- All Monument entry fees,Food or food items,Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
PRIVATE DAY TRIP TO AGRA TAJ MAHAL FROM DELHI WITH GUIDE AND LUNCH
1. Departure from your Delhi Hotel at 06:00 AM . The Taj Mahal , one of the seven wonders of the world ,was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan this enormous mausoleum houses the mortal remains of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal and is the greatest ever architectural tribute to conjugal love.Set at the centre of a 17 hectare complex and constructed over a 20-year period, on the southern bank of the Yamuna River ,the Taj is one of the most outstanding examples of Mughal architecture being a unique combination of Persian, Ottoman Turkish and Indian styles.
2. Visit to AGRA RED FORT ( 1573 AD ) , made in red sand stone and famous for it's magnificent mughal architecture , the massively built Agra Red Fort was the residence to all Mughal emperors in India.This UNESCO world heritage site was built by Shah Jahan , who ironically spent his last years imprisoned in the Agra fort by his son Aurangzeb.There are a number of exquisite buildings like Moti Masjid - a white marble mosque akin to a perfect pearl; Diwan-E-Am, Diwan-E-Khaas, Musamman Burj ( where Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan died in 1666 A.D), Jahangir's Palace, Khaas Mahal and Sheesh Mahal.
3. Buffet Lunch at Bon Barbecue Restaurant
4. Visit to Mehtab Bagh for fantastic view of Taj Mahal from the other side of River Yamuna.It is also known for the Black Taj foundation,a black marble mausoleum planned by emperor Shah Jahan to house his own tomb.It is a beautiful 25acre garden .
5. Visit to Itimad-ud-Daulah (1628 AD ) , also known as the BABY TAJ .Aesthtically located on the eastern banks of river Yamuna, this tomb represents a transition from the first phase of Mughal architecture, red sandtone work, to beautiful, inlaid marble work. A basic draft of Taj Mahal,the tomb was built by Nur Jahan , mother of Shah Jahan ( builder of the TAJ MAHAL ) for her father.
6. Return to your destination in Delhi by evening.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers booking this tour will be picked up from any hotel/airport/place of stay in Delhi NCRAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1-3 Persons Agra Taj Day Tour 10/13/2019 - 10/23/2021
4-10 Persons Agra Taj Day Tour 10/16/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
1-6 Persons Agra Taj Day Tour 10/13/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.