Private Day Trip to Amersfoort from Rotterdam with a local
You will go on a private day trip to Amersfoort by train, discover medievel town of Amersfoort and see the impressive Onze Lieve Vrouwetoren, visit the Mondriaan House. Enjoy a beer in the De Drie Ringen city brewery, visit local favorite spots, popular market and try local cuisine. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the dutch culture and to fall in love with Holland even more.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Train/Bus Tickets
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mondriaanhuis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amersfoort, Amersfoort
When you stroll through the city centre of Amersfoort, you will discover a centuries-old street pattern. Admire the many historic buildings and well-tended monuments. It is a beautiful, compact city centre that is just perfect for a day on the town. Amersfoort draws more than a million day tourists every year, partly thanks to its beautiful city centre, lovely canals, great shopping opportunities, and welcoming terraces, cafés and restaurants.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mondriaanhuis, Korte Gracht 11, 3811 KG Amersfoort The Netherlands
The house in Amersfoort where De Stijl co-founder Piet Mondrian was born in 1872 is now a museum dedicated to the artist’s life and works. Visit the Mondriaanhuis to see his early paintings, trace the development of his style and explore a life-sized reconstruction of Mondrian’s Paris studio.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: De 3 Ringen, Kleine Spui 18, 3811 BE Amersfoort The Netherlands
Enjoy a beer in the De Drie Ringen city brewery, a must visit place. Enjoy a fun time with our guide and get to know the people and culture of holland better.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Onze-Lieve-Vrouwetoren, Lieve vrouweplein, Amersfoort The Netherlands
The Onze-Lieve-Vrouwetoren is a church tower in Amersfoort. The Late Gothic building is 98.33 metres tall and reaches high above the inner city. It is one of the most eye-catching monuments in town and the third highest church tower in the Netherlands.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Rotterdam Centraal, Stationsplein 2, 3013 AJ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.