Private Day Trip to Antisana Volcano from Quito
Visit Antisana, Ecuador's third highest volcano, on this private day trip from Quito. With a personal guide, learn about the unique flora and fauna during a wonderful hike in the Antisana Ecological Reserve — ideal for nature lovers. You have the flexibility to customize the itinerary according to your preferences.
After an early breakfast, we go towards south east of Quito, where Antisana is located, Ecuador's third highest volcano, home of the emblematic Andean Condor, Ecuador's National Bird, it has been frequently seen flying free in this area.
You will take a hike with your private guide, learn about the unique flora and fauna during the morning in the Antisana Ecological Reserve — ideal for nature lovers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Antisana Ecological Reserve
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antisana Ecological Reserve, Ecuador
Depart in the morning from your hotel and relax with private transport to Antisana Ecological Reserve, located just 31 miles (50 km) south of Quito. Entrance fees are included to the nature refuge, whose crown jewel is Artisana. The soaring summit of this stratovolcano in the Andes mountains reaches a height of 18,870 feet (5,752 meters).
Antisana Ecological Reserve is home to several endangered flora and fauna. During a personalized day hike led by your guide, take sight of rare plants and animals in and around the reserve. The area is notable for birdlife like Andean gulls, black-faced ibis, brown-speckled teal, silvery grebe, and others.
Note that climatic conditions in the region are extreme with a combination of low temperatures, low precipitation, high blowing winds, and low oxygen levels. While the wildlife in its natural habitat is well-adapted to such adverse environmental conditions, please come prepared with sunblock, rain gear, and appropriate hiking shoes.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our trips are based as Private only and we pick up our guest from any hotel, apartment or house based in Quito.
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 2/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Things to bring: Sunblock, raincoat (or umbrella), camera, sun glasses, hat
- It is recommended that you wear sturdy hiking shoes and appropriate layers of clothing
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.