Private day trip to Cinque Terre and Pisa, from Florence
Get the maximum flexibility, comfort, and privacy with a private customizable service, just for your party. Your professional and expert English speaking driver, will explain you all the different options, so you will be able to customize your day to perfectly suit your needs. Once in Cinque Terre, before to drop you off, your driver will give you all the necessary info on what to do and see, how to use the local train/boat, and where to meet at the end of your visit. Obviously, your driver will always remain at your disposal in the area, should you need assistance or wish to make any changes with your meeting point or time. On the way back to Florence, a quick stop in Pisa, will give you the chance to admire and take a picture of the worldwide famous Leaning Tower. During this memorable day you will see Cinque Terre and Pisa, two of the most famous Unesco World Heritage Sites, with the maximum comfort, you can get only with a private vehicle and driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English-speaking driver, with fully equipped, Mercedes vehicle
- Briefing with the driver with explanation of all the options, to let you build your perfect day
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Local train/boat to move through the Cinque Terre villages
- Guided tour in Cinque Terre and Pisa. You will visit at your own pace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
After a couple of hours driving to the the north-west direction your driver will drop you of directly in Riomaggiore, the first village, coming from Florence. Here you will start your visit of Cinque Terre
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Manarola, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
After a very short ride by the local train, you will reach Manarola, built on a high rock 70 meters above sea level, is considered one of the most charming and romantic of the five villages. Here you will have the chance to admire the Church of San Lorenzo built in 1338 in Gothic Ligurian style.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Corniglia, Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Corniglia, an ancient Roman village that has a long and rich agricultural tradition. The village is surrounded on three sides by vineyards and terraces.
Stop At: Vernazza, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Weather and sea conditions permitting, and if you like, it’s the time to experience the local boat ride between Manarola and Vernazza; this way you will have the chance to see Corniglia (the only village with no pier) from the sea. Once in Vernazza, admire the tiny port surrounded by colourful pastels houses, the charming piazza and the medieval castle, built primarily to protect the village from pirates.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monterosso al Mare, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Using the local train after a 3 minutes ride you will arrive in Monterosso, the last of the five villages and the only one with amazing sandy beaches. The station is located in Fegina (the new part of the town) and with a short walk along the coast you will reach, the old town of Monterosso dominated by the ruins of the castle and characterized by typical narrow medieval streets, carruggi, with multi-coloured terraced houses, and typical restaurants to taste the Ligurian food.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
Meet with your driver in Monterosso, and after a 90 minutes drive, arrive directly in Piazza dei Miracoli (Miracle Square) one of the most famour monument complex in the world. Take a picture of the Leaning Tower, and admire the Cathedral and Baptistry all located in the same square, before to meet again with your driver for a relaxing 1 hour drive back to your accommodation in Florence
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private driver will pick you up directly at your accommodation in Florence (hotel, apartment, villa, etc.). Please provide all the details of your accommodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Given the hilly nature and uneven ground of this location, you must be of a good fitness and health level to join this tour.
- This tour is not accessible if you have walking difficulties
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We want your experience to be as comfortable and safe as possible and for this reason, we are taking all possible measures to enable you to tour safely. If you need further info, please contact us in advance. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.