Private Day Trip to Cinque Terre from Genoa With Local Driver and Pick-Up
A driver will pick you up in Genoa and take you to visit the Cinque Terre. It takes one hour and a half drive to get there. The first village will be Riomaggiore, where your driver drops you off, a historic town, dating XIII century, full of vineyards where you can try some delicious local wine. You will go to your next stop, Manarola, taking the train or boat (your own espenses). Manarola is a lovely town where you can enjoy some leisure time and some shopping. Then your driver will pick up you to drive you in Vernazza, here you will enjoy a lunch in a local restaurant. After that, you will take the boat or train and will reach your last stop, Monterosso, where you can enjoy a gelato and relax through the streets of this charming town. Finished the tour, your driver will take you back to Genoa.
Please note that it's not possible to move by car between the villages, that's why among the villages you need to move by train or boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Boat or train ride approximately €4,00 to €13,00 a person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Riomaggiore, Riomaggiore Italy
As contrary belief, Riomaggiore is not a fishermen village, yet a farmers village where you can enjoy delicious meat dishes. Riomaggiore is the first of the Cinque Terre and is the Head Quarters od the National Park of Cinque Terre. It is rich of history and is well known for its local wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
Manarola is the oldest of the Cinque Terre and is unique thanks to its bright coloured houses. Here town festivals are very important, especially August 10th when they celebrate Saint Lawrence, by looking at the shooting stars right upon the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: 19018 Vernazza Italy
In Vernazza it will seem as you have leaped in the past, because there is no car traffic and it has remained a true fishermen village. This is where you will enjoy a delicious lunch.
Stop At: Footpath Monterosso - Vernazza, 19016 Monterosso al Mare Italy
Monterosso is the biggest in comparison to the other towns. It is divided in old town and new town. In the old town you can admire to the Aurora tower surrounded by antique medieval ruins.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or at the exit of your shipPorts
- Genoa's Cruise terminal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available, advise at time of booking.
- Due to narrow and steep streets, some villages are not reachable by car but only by foot. Therefore your driver may advise you to take a boat or train to reach the villages more easily and to visit all 5 villages in one day. Please advise that boat or train rides are not included in the shore excursion price. Train and boat ride prices range from €4,00 to €13,00 a person.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.