Private Day Trip to Dead Sea and Masada from Tel Aviv
Get glimpses of the Dead Sea as you approach Masada, a mountain topped by a ruined fortress-palace built by King Herod more than 2,000 years ago. Ride the cable car to the mountaintop and take a tour of the fascinating archaeological ruins. Descend the mountain and drive to the Dead Sea past the Ein Gedi oasis and the ancient settlement of Qumran. Stop to enjoy the views of the famous Qumran caves, where approximately 900 ancient parchments, the fabled Dead Sea Scrolls, were discovered.
Continue to the Dead Sea and enjoy relaxing on a mineral beach. This salt-rich lake sits at around 400 meters below sea level — the Earth’s lowest point. Wade into the waters to experience the bizarre floating sensation and enjoy a therapeutic mud bath.
Our drivers are not licensed tour guides but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective. At the end of the ride, they will drop you off at your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - Qumran Caves
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District
Tel Aviv, a city on Israel’s Mediterranean coast, is marked by stark 1930s Bauhaus buildings, thousands of which are clustered in the White City architectural area.
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
Masada is an ancient fortress in southern Israel’s Judean Desert. It's on a massive plateau overlooking the Dead Sea. The Masada Museum has archaeological exhibits and recreations of historical scenes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qumran Caves, Wadi Qumran Palestinian Territories
Qumran Caves are a series of caves, some natural, some artificial, found around the archaeological site of Qumran in the Judaean Desert of the West Bank. It is in these caves that the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
The Dead Sea is a salt lake bordered by Jordan to the east and Israel and the West Bank to the west. It lies in the Jordan Rift Valley, and its main tributary is the Jordan River.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Tel Aviv. Please note that pick up from Ben Gurion Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Ben Gurion airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Ben Gurion Intl Airport, Tel Aviv 7015001 Israel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.