Private Day Trip to Český Krumlov from Prague
Get picked up from central Prague and travel in your private air-conditioned car with free WiFi and travel through the scenic Bohemian countryside to arrive in the UNESCO-listed town of Cesky Krumlov.
Stroll through the historic town center and see the magnificent Church of St. Vitus, a significant local landmark.
Then visit the mighty Cesky Krumlov Castle that stands on a rock, overlooking the Vltava River and the town. Explore its gardens, furnishings, and halls and learn about its history.
Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective.
After you have enjoyed a local meal, your driver will transfer you back to your accommodation in Prague.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Free wifi on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Vitus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
A beautiful city in South Bohemia feels like a fairy tale from the Middle Ages. Quaint houses, a grand castle, a meandering river.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
Český Krumlov Castle is one of the most important monuments in Central Europe in terms of architectural level, cultural tradition and scale.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of St. Vitus, Kostelni, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Catholic church with Gothic & other architectural styles, plus frescos & a 17th-century altar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vltava River, Melnik Czech Republic
Enjoy a break near the waters of Vatlava river in the picturesque town of Cesky Krumlov.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Prague. Please note that pick up from Prague Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Prague airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.