Private day trip to Giethoorn and the Enclosing Dike
Get picked up at your hotel and get personal service by a professional guide that will drive you to Giethoorn and The Enclosing Dyke.
First explore the Venice of the Netherlands called Giethoorn, a must see when visiting the country. Experience the beautiful landscape of quiet canals, wooden bridges, and Dutch homes. Learn about life in the area, which was once a waterlogged swamp and has now become one of the most iconic places of The Netherlands.
After will go to The Enclosing Dyke and learn all about this 32,5 km long architectural masterpiece. This in 1927 build dam still stands strongly today and even protected many in the big flood of 1953.
Then at the end of the day your guide will drive you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- A private guide
- An air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giethoorn Molenweg, Molenweg 14, 8355 AT Giethoorn, Netherlands
Visit Giethoorn, also known as the Venice of the North.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Den oever, Akkerweg 41, 1779 GJ Den Oever, Netherlands
Explore The Enclosing Dyke, a true architectural masterpiece.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel in the Netherlands.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.