Private Day Trip to Golden Rock from Yangon Including Lunch and Dinner
Kyaikhtiyo pagoda is located in the small town called Kyaikhto, in the Mon State. This destination is 160km away from Yangon. The pagoda is 1100km above sea-level. It is a 11 kilometer uphill climb for the hikers from Kinpun base camp. There is also a steep winding road for 4-wheel drive cars from the base to the nearest point of the pagodas. The pagoda is also known as "the golden rock".
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- 06:00 am Our driver and guide will pick you up from your Hotel and we will drive to Kyaithiyo Pagoda.
10:00 am we will arrive at Kinpun where base camp of Kyaiktiyo and Take a open truck up a bumpy track to Ye tha daung Camp ( 45 minute by open truck)
We will hiking up to mountain top take about next 45 minutes.
If you request you can take Sedan chair carried by 4 men to up area can be arrange
11:00 am You can see Kyaithiyo Pagoda as know well Golden Rock
You can buy gold leaves to put onto the Golden Rock
(Note :NOT allowed for women and NO Camera)
The legend is that the golden rock is held in balance by two hairs of Buddha.
13:00 pm We will serve Lunch at Local Restaurant
After Lunch we will drive back to Yangon by Private coach
18:00 pm You can enjoy Night view of Shwedagon Pagoda with Chinese Cuisine for Dinner
21:00 pm Your day trip finishes in the evening with drop off at Your Hotel
Departure Point :Hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Transfer to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.