Private Day Trip to Hallstat & Salt Mine from Vienna with a local
There was a Hallstatt before there was a Rome and it is just about as cute of an ancient alpine village as you’ll find anywhere. Hallstatt is compact, full of history, and an absolutely beautiful lakeside village. You will also be visiting the World’s oldest Salt Mine sitting just above the city which over 7,000 years old. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you filled with offbeat sightseeing, visiting local popular hangout places and trying the local food & drinks. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Austrian culture.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hallstatt, Hallstatt, Upper Austria
Experience the best of the city with our guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Stephansplatz, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.