Private Day Trip to Hassan from Bangalore
Hassan is one of the districts in Karnataka, situated about 185 km from Bangalore. It was an integral part of the Hoysala Empire, and that’s why the architecture is fabulous! The district houses many temple towns, and also lies on the banks of the Hemavati river. The ideal place for the history & cultural buffs. The must do’s when you are in Hassan is visit the Ramanathapura temple, Gorur dam, Hoysala temples and of course Shettihalli church. This church has a unique feature, it is submerged in water during monsoons and emerges back after the monsoons. Best time to visit is now!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 Bottled water per person
- Professional guide English speaking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air condition vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch & Dinner
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- In the morning after breakfast pick up from your hotel at 07:00 Am and proceed to Hassan. On arrival visit
Ramanathpur Temple:- Ramanathpur Temple, a pilgrim spot is situated 50km from Hassan on the banks of the river Cauvery. There are many other temples in the vicinity within walking distance of each other. Owing to this, the place is called as Dakshina Kailasa meaning the 'Kashi of the South'.
Gorur dam:- Gorur dam forms the Hemavathi reservoir built in the 1900s across the Hemavathi river. The dam is named after a famous Kanada literature personality called Gorur Ramaswamy Iyengar.
Afternoon transfer to Restaurant for lunch. After lunch start a sightseeing tour visit
Hoysala Temples at Mosale:- Nageshwara and Channakeshava, the twin temples built at edge of the Mosale village depicts the Hoysala style of architecture. These structures are famous for it's intricately designed architecture and scriptures.
Shettyhalli Church:- Shettyhalli submerged church as it is called was built on the banks of the River Hemavathi in the 18th century. The church is submerged in water for most parts of the year and is a site to watch.
Shri Ranganatha temple:- Shri Ranganatha temple is built on the Mavinakerre hill along the way from Hassan. It consists of a Hanuman statue and as a contemporary architecture. The drive is pleasing surrounded by beautiful scenery.
Evening back to Bangalore and transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your City Hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Your City Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.