Private Day Trip to Karlovy Vary from Prague
Explore the magnificent countryside and let your local driver show you Karlovy Vary in a fully customizable tour! Admire the most popular attractions from the comfort of your own private car. Your guide will share historical facts, information about the sights and will immerse you into the Czech lifestyle.
Wander around this picturesque town of the Bohemia region which is famous for its numerous thermal springs, shop souvenirs at the small local stores and take pictures of the massive Grandhotel Pupp that was used as a setting to a James Bond film. Walk to the Diana Tower that offers an amazing view of the city. Discover the art of glassmaking at the Moser Glass Factory, as well.
Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective.
At the end of the tour, your driver will drop you off at your accommodation in Prague.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Free wifi on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Diana Lookout Tower
- Entry/Admission - Moser
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary, Karlovy Vary Region, Bohemia
One of the most picturesque towns in the Czech Republic, Karlovy Vary, and its numerous thermal springs have made it a popular resort since the 19th century.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Market Colonnade, Trzhishte 4, Karlovy Vary 36001 Czech Republic
Built in the 1880s, this ornate, open colonnade has 3 mineral-spring drinking-water fountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Diana Lookout Tower, Vrch pratelstvi 5/1, Karlovy Vary 360 01 Czech Republic
A tower, offering a spectacular view of the city, can be reached by walking on the spa trails or you can get there by the funicular.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Moser, Kpt. Jaroshe 46/19, Karlovy Vary 360 06 Czech Republic
Discover the place where the magical world of Moser crystal is born. Experience the authentic atmosphere of glass production by hand.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Prague. Please note that pick up from Prague Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Prague airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.