Private day trip to Krka waterfalls ( with river cruise ) from Sibenik
Tailored route to offer you the best experience according to your personal requirements. Visit the National Park Krka and be amazed by the creative powers of nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Day Trip
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
The National Park Krka is a monument of nature of highest category.A true natural karst phenomen wil entchant you with the rumble of waterfalls and its beauty at any time of year. The phenomen of tufa barriers creating the beauty and sights and sound of water in the karst continues to attract people fom all around the world. The tour will start from city Skradin ( Krka Information Center). After buying tickets the journey start with short boat ride down the Krka river to Skradinski buk waterfalls. The tour continues with an incredible walk throught the park,across the network of forest paths and wooden bridges.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Krka National Park ticket office and information centre, Zagrađe 15, 22222, Skradin, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.