Private Day Trip to Krushuna Waterfalls and Devetashka Cave
This is a Private Tour so you will not be combined with other people besides those in your reservation- there will be a private car and a private driver- guide just for you!
This trip is an excellent opportunity for a one-day escape from the city to the refreshing Krushuna Waterfalls and Devetashka cave!
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver- guide
- Private tour
- Nature tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an A/C car with Free Wi Fi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (3 euro)
- Entry/Admission - Krushunskiye Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Devetashka Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krushunskiye Waterfalls, P.O.Box 226, 5500 Lovech, Krushuna Bulgaria
The Krushùna Falls offer an excellent opportunity for a one-day escape from the city, especially during the hot summer months when one can enjoy a nice walk up the cascade and a refreshing dip into the natural pools along the way. The falls are the biggest travertine cascade in Bulgaria, unique with its picturesque scenery, lush vegetation, numerous round-shaped terraces and small natural pools with mineral water. The main waterfall is about 20 m high and it splits into several smaller ones along its way down the soft limestone rocks. There is a path that allows visitors to go up the river and get to the spring of the waterfall hidden in a cave. Along the way there are steps and bridges so that one can get the best views of the cascades, pools and mossy rocks. In the rocks around the Krushùna Falls one can spot a few ancient caves that were inhabited by Christian hermits practicing Hesychasm, an Eastern Orthdox mystical tradition of prayer in solitude and seclusion, in the XIII – XIV centuries.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Devetashka Cave, 5555 Devetaki, Bulgaria
The Devetàshka cave is a picturesque karst cave near the waterfalls. Unlike other caves Devetàshka is very well lit and its floor is covered by lush greenery, especially in spring and summer, so sometimes it is hard to believe that one is actually underground.
After that you will have free time for lunch as well.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ adress pick up at 9;00am.- please indicate it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.