Private day trip to Lelystad and Giethoorn
Get picked up at your hotel and get personal service by a professional guide that will drive you to Lelystad and Giethoorn. Lelystad is a unique city where will see the reconstruction of the famous VOC-ship Batavia which lies in the Batavia harbor where you can see dozens of old historic ships. Lelystad is also know for its unique architecture where you can see the Zilverparkkade and the Agoratheater.
Then explore the Venice of the Netherlands called Giethoorn, a must see when visiting the country. Experience the beautiful landscape of quiet canals, wooden bridges, and Dutch homes. Learn about life in the area, which was once a waterlogged swamp and has now become one of the most iconic places of The Netherlands.
At the end of the day the guide will drive you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- An air-conditioned vehicle
- A private guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 8243 PC Lelystad, Netherlands
Explore Lelystad and see everything the city has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Giethoorn Molenweg, Molenweg 14, 8355 AT Giethoorn, Netherlands
Visit Giethoorn, also known as the Venice of the North
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel in the Netherlands.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.