Private Day Trip to Mount Sinai from Jerusalem
Pick up from your hotel in Eilat.
Transfer to the Taba border.
Meet our representative on Egypt side.
Driving from Taba border to Mount Sinai.
Start climbing the mountain along the Moses trail.
Descend to the bottom.
Visit Saint Catherine monastery.
Arrival to your hotel in Eilat.
Note: Night tour is held on any day of the week except Thursday and Saturday. The monastery is closed.
per adult from
15 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - We will visit for a breakfast restaurant near Saint Catherine Monastery
What's excluded :
- All kinds of drinks.
- Border tax: 30 USD (Israel) and 25 USD (Egypt) = total 55 USD. Paid in cash
- Minimum 2 participants.
- Health insurance
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Mount Sinai
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Sinai, Saint Catherine 46512 Egypt
Mount Sinai Sunrise Tour.
Tourists and pilgrims are trying to get to the top of Mount Sinai early in the morning to meet the sunrise, to see from the height, how the sun rises on the horizon. This is an amazing sight that everyone should see. Therefore, travelers begin their journey in the evening, as the road can take up to 4-5 hours.
For an additional fee, we can accommodate local Bedouins and climb Mount Sinai by camel.
Tired of traveling, you can refresh yourself with fresh tea and aromatic coffee on the top of a mountain in an old abandoned chapel. There Bedouins sell souvenirs.
Christian while making their pilgrimage to the mountain, try to conquer Sinai on foot. Since following religious tradition, this ascent clears them, ennobles the soul and body.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Saint Catherine, Saint Catherine, Red Sea and Sinai
Monastery of St. Catherine – the oldest Christian monastery in the world.
The Monastery was built in 337 AD at the place where “God spoke” to all the people the words of the covenant, that is Ten Commandments received by Prophet Moses.
As a result of this, the empress of Byzantium Elena, ordered that a chapel be established for the pilgrimage of Christians. Therefore, Justinian built walls to prevent attacks and a basilica. Soon a new chapel was built. After half a century the chapel was filled with community.
The Saint Catherine’s Monastery and the Burning Bush began to gain world fame. The monastery was not devastated. This was facilitated by its transformation in the 6th century into a fortress.
Now the monastery is subordinate to the Jerusalem Church. Since the third millennium included in the ranks of UNESCO World Heritage Site. It stores many valuable architectural monuments.
Despite the fact that the monastery of St. Catherine is the smallest diocese in the world. While this is the oldest monastery of the Christian world, which works in our time.
The rich history of the monastery has a huge number of icons, ancient manuscripts, priceless of its kind.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Ramon International Airport, Be'er Ora, Israel
- Eilat Ramon Airport, Ramon Airport/Alighting, Israel
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.