Private Day Trip to National Park Krka Lakes and Šibenik From Zadar
The excursion starts from hotel in Zadar. Your first stop will be National Park Krka where you will see impressive waterfalls of river Krka. The road will take around 1 hour. The guide will lead you through the park which will leave you breathless. You will be in the park for some 3 hours. After some free time, we will continue towards the historical city of Sibenik that is 30 minutes away from the national park. After the sightseeing of Sibenik 1.15 hour transfer back to Zadar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee for National Park Krka
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks and any other extras that are not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
The largest part of this amazing river’s course is the national park, which in addition to its natural phenomena abounds with cultural and historical monuments. The most outstanding of these is the Franciscan monastery on the tiny island of Visovac, set in the middle of the lake widening in the river like a precious stone. Within the monastery there is a picture gallery and a church, origins of which are traced back to the 14th century. In the middle of the canyon, upstream of the river, is an interesting Krka Orthodox monastery; while on the high ground above the river several old ruins sit. The old mills, which have been transformed into small ethnographic museums where one can see how wheat was ground in the olden days, are a popular attraction for visitors. Heritage interpreters are dressed in traditional folk costumes, which is particularly interesting and entertaining for children, who are frequent visitors of the park. However, the main attraction of Krka National Park lies in its seven waterfalls. The widest of these is Roški slap, although Skradinski buk is the biggest and most well known.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sibenik, Sibenik, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Šibenik, a gem in the Croatian Adriatic, is situated along the mouth of Krka on the most picturesque part of the eastern Adriatic coast. As the oldest Croatian autochtonous town it was first mentioned in 1066 during the reign of the Croatian King Kresimir IV.
The rich cultural and historical heritage of the city is visible in the impressive Cathedral of St. Jacob, built by the famous architect Juraj Dalmatinac and is under UNESCO protection.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the traveler are accommodated in the walking zone of the Zadar Old Town, nearest pick up location accessible by car will be advised.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants are not recommended for this kind of trip.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.