Private Day Trip To Nizwa,Green Mountain (Jabal Akhdhar) & Birkat Al Moz
Visit Nizwa The old Capital Of Oman 500 years ago, stroll between the old market, spicy market, dates market, handcraft market, silver market, you have an option to visit Nizwa fort and castle live the local life.
From Nizwa visit the green Mountain and walk between the terrace garden visit the old part from the green mountain Alsharijah village1000 years old its abandoned now, this village been made from stones and clay.
From Green Mountain visit birkat Al Moz and walk through the old water Channel listed to the world heritage and culture UNESCO.
• Explore some of the culture/ history/ nature of Oman
• Travel in comfort 4x4 Air-Conditioned vehicle
• Private Day Trip
• Pick up and Drop off your Hotels, Port (For shore excursions
passengers), Airport, Residence
• All fees and taxes Included
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Souk
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Akhdar
- Entry/Admission - Birkat Al Mouz Ruins
What's excluded :
- Nizwa For entrance Ticket not include it
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Fort Oman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizwa Souk, City Center Close to the fort, Nizwa 611 Oman
The tour start in the morning around 08:00 A.M we will drive towards Nizwa. Nizwa it was capital of Oman during Al Yaruba dynasty we will visit the famous Nizwa Souq. wide variety of vendors offer their goods in the streets of the souk from, here you can find , vegetables, pottery, jewellery, handicrafts and souvenirs which are sold in authentic old market halls that few places can boast especially interesting is the Friday cattle market, when the locals come to sell their, goats, cattle, sheep and chickens in a circus style open market place.
Please note: if you stay in muscat and you want to catch the cattle market you have to start at 06:00 AM, so please get in touch with us after you make the booking or mention it in the special request form, and we will message you bake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nizwa Fort Oman, Nizwa Oman
Next to the Souq is Nizwa fort and castle the fort its been build in 1649 and the castle been build 888. The fort is a museum today and offers splendid views of this ancient town and the surrounding mountains, you can walk around in this impressive fort and castle many passages rooms . The fort is an architectural testimony to the economic and military achievements of the early Yaruba dynasty from the mid-17th century. It was a military stronghold designed to withstand even the strongest of attacks at the time, even along the corridors, many traps were laid to deter any intruders that might have penetrated the defenses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jebel Akhdar, Al Hajar Mountains Range, Nizwa 611 Oman
From Nizwa drive to ( Jebel Akhdar) is known as "green mountain" it is considered one of the most scenic areas in Oman, it is a part of Hajar Mountain Range. Jebel Akhdar has so called because of the presence of green terraced gardens surrounding the villages you proceed to the Saiq Plateau, this place can be reached only by donkey for hundreds of years, a variety of fruits like, pomegranates, apricot , apple, olives, grape, rose, peaches, walnut. are grown here. There are interesting walks in Wadi Bani habib, shrejah, Al Ain and Al Aqur.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Birkat Al Mouz Ruins, Nizwa Oman
after green mountain visit birkat Al Mauz, . It has a large falaj system which supplies water date palms and vegetables for many orchards, its listed to the UNICCO the world heritage and culture. then drive back to Muscat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any place in Muscat • Residence• Hotels • Muscat International Airport • Muscat Port (for shore excursion passengers)Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.