Private Day trip to Ourika valley and Setti Fatma waterfalls - Berber villages
After a short drive from Marrakech in the foothills of the Atlas. We will take the road along the Ourika Valley, then we will enter through a succession of mountain villages hooked.
You will visit a traditional Berber house to sip a mint tea with locals and learn about their traditional way of life.You can have the opportunity to visit the weekly Berber market (Monday or Thursday).
After, your guide will take you to discover the magnificent panoramas of the waterfalls of Setti Fatma and enjoy a hike in the village through the sumptuous valley of the Ourika dug in the foothills of the Atlas.
You will pass by an old charming little footbridge to have lunch in one of the traditional restaurants in front of the river. Last visit to a women’s cooperative producing argan oil on their way back to Marrakech. Your day trip to the Ourika Valley ends in Marrakech, by depositing you at your hotel or the nearest point accessible by car if is a Riad inside the medina.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport in an air-conditioned vehice
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Mint tea in a berber house 'heritage"
- Entry/Admission - Setti Fatma et les 7 Cascades
What's excluded :
- Lunch can be organised on request in an ancient berber house 20€/person
- Local mountain guide 20€ (Optional)
- Gratuities for the berber house (social impact)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
This day trip in the Ourika Valley and the High Atlas will allow you to discover the high valleys and hilltop villages of the Atlas Mountains. Explore the High Atlas Mountains and discover the hidden villages outside Marrakech.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Setti Fatma et les 7 Cascades, Route d'Ourika, Setti-Fatma Morocco
The guide will take you to discover the magnificent panoramas of the waterfalls of Setti Fatma and enjoy a hike in the village through the sumptuous valley of the Ourika dug in the foothills of the Atlas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our traveler from their accomodations.If located +8Km to 12Km an extra to be paid of :30€ for 1 to 6 person50€ for 7 to 12 person
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.