Private Day Trip to Peles and Bran from Bucharest
Branch out from busy Bucharest on a day trip to country’s most famous castles: Bran and Peles. Avoid the headache of public transit and enjoy the comfort of private round trip transportation from your hotel. You set the pace as your guide narrates your visits to Dracula’s Castle and the royal summer residence. This tour represents a perfect way to learn about Romania's rich history and historical monuments, cultural diversity and also exploring one of the most interesting mountain areas in the country.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guided tour of Peles National Museum
- Private guided tour of Bran Castle
- Transport by air-conditioned station wagon/ minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees at Peles and Bran castles
- Photo permit at Peles Castle
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Visit the summer residence of the first king of Romania, King Carol I of Romania: Peles Castle in Sinaia. Entrance not included (price for standard tour at the moment is 30 LEI/ person no photo permit).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Peles Castle is closed on certain dates. It will be substituted with a visit at Cantacuzino Palace in Busteni resort, a fascinating monument with excellent views of Caraiman mountain. Peles castle is closed for visiting: Summer: closed on Mondays. Winter: closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. In November: Peles Castle is closed for the entire month for maintenance.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Visit the world famous Bran Castle. This construction is considered to be one of the most visited castles in Europe! Entrance not included (price for entrance ticket at the moment is 40LEI/ person photo included). Free time for lunch and shopping for traditional souvenirs near the castle.
You will be transferred back to Bucharest in the evening. Arrival time approximately 6:00 PM.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bucegi Mountains, Main Steet, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Great views of the most important mountains in this part of the Carpathians. Caraiman mountain is one of the most famous regional symbols.
Departure Point :Piața Victoriei, Piata Victoriei, București, Romania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Good to know:
- Entrance fees updated for 2020 (Standard tour Peles - 30 LEI, photo permit Peles - 35 LEI / Bran ticket - 45 LEI, photo included)
- Peles Summer Schedule 15th May to 15th September - Tuesday to Sunday. Monday closed. (Visit instead Cantacuzino Palace.)
- Peles Winter Schedule 15th September to 15th May - Wednesday to Sunday. Monday and Tuesday closed. (Visit instead Cantacuzino Palace.)
- Cantacuzino Palace (Standard tour - 20 LEI)
- Peles is closed during the month of November every year for maintenance.
- In November, you can visit instead of Peles the Pelisor castle. (Standard tour Pelisor- 20 LEI, photo permit Pelisor - 35 LEI)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- During summer weekends and national holidays, due to busy traffic on DN1, the return to Bucharest might be delayed a few hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.