Private Day Trip to Peles Castle, Dracula's Castle and Brasov
Start a great day trip from Bucharest towards Transylvania. Go outside the city and admiring breathtaking landscapes and beautiful landmarks.
This trip will take you to Sinaia, a pearl of the Carpathians, here you will visit the Royal castle of Peles - home of the Romanian Royal Family.
Bran Castle is where you will discover the myth and facts of the fortress also known as Dracula's Castle. Admiring the breathtaking views of the mountains will be available if weather will also be kind to us.
The historical center of the medieval town of Brasov has a unique charm, cobbled streets, beautiful houses, the Council Square, Black Church and the old gates to the city are some of the important landmarks of the city.
Please take into account that Mondays and Tuesdays Peles Castle is Closed for inside visit between 01 februarie 2020 – 30 martie 2020 and only Mondays between 01 februarie 2020 – 30 martie 2020.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free WiFi in the car
- Private Guide Services
- Transportation by private, air conditioned vehicle
- Our best Romanian spring mineral water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees: 30 RON Peles Castle, 40 RON Bran Castle, discounts apply to Seniors and Students
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
We will visit the Pearl of the Carpahians, as is called this beautiful castle. The summer residence of the Romanian Royal family is a must see in any season.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
This medieval fortress built 1212 by the Teutonic Knights is also known as Dracula’s Castle and in this trip you will find out why.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
We will take a walk through this beautiful medieval city that will imprese you.
You will have free time to shop or eat or just relax in the Council Square.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Triumph Arch, Piata Arcul de Triumf, Bucharest Romania
We will slowly admire this beautiful landmark of Bucharest
Pass By: Petrobrazi Refinery, DJ101G, Brazii de Sus, Romania
One of the biggest refineries in Eastern Europe
Pass By: Crucea Caraiman, Varful Caraiman, Muntii Bucegi, Busteni 105500 Romania
If the sky is clear we can admire, from down, this amazing cross situated on top of the mountain
Pass By: Cantacuzino Castle, Zamora Street 1, Busteni 105500 Romania
From Busteni city center we can see the hunting cabin and summer residence of Cantacuzino family, today the Cantacuzino Castle
Pass By: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
An undefeated citadel gloriously standing on the top of the hill
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Bucharest including any other Hotel or AirBNBAirports
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.