Private Day Trip to Pushkar From Jaipur
This package gives you an opportunity to visit one of the holiest Hindu pilgrimage sites on your full-day tour of Pushkar from Jaipur. In this you will be exploring the glimpse of the Pushkar city from the ancient Brahma Temple, visiting Gayatri Mata Temple, Pushkar Lake, a gathering place to dip into holy water and make offerings to the Gods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Transport by private vehicle
- Airport/Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Pushkar city tour
- Monument entrance passes
- WIFI on board
- Fuel Surcharge
- GST (Goods and Service Tax)
- A Professional Linguistic Guide
- Entry/Admission - Pushkar Meditation Temple
What's excluded :
- Fun ,food and Unless drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pushkar Meditation Temple, Pareek Colony Yoga Home, Plot B2, Opposite Hotel Silver Star, Pushkar 305022 India
07:00 hrs: You will be greeted and picked up from your hotel by our representative, who will accompany you on your 2-hour drive in a private air-conditioned vehicle to Pushkar, one of the oldest cities in India. Located in the northwestern part of Ajmer city, the holy city of Pushkar is a favored destination for tourists and devotees. Pushkar is situated at the bank of a lake which, according to lore, was created after Lord Brahma (The Creator) dropped a lotus on the ground.
09:00 hrs: Your first stop is the ancient Brahma Temple. It is the only temple across the world dedicated to Lord Brahma, so it is a very special place for Hindu devotees. Your guide will lead you towards a pious Brahma image, with four hands and four faces each oriented in a different direction. At noon you will have lunch at a local Indian restaurant.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Pushkar, Rajasthan, India
11:00 hrs: Next, you arrive at Pushkar Lake. Your guide tells you how it serves as a bathing spot during Karthik Poornima, where devotees dive in the lake during the full-moon to wash away their sins. In the evening you can see traditional Aarti, part of the ceremonies on the bank of Pushkar Lake. Your guide will explain how it has been performed and its religious significance.
5:00 hrs: At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from anywhere in Delhi NCR .Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.