Private day trip to Rundale Palace, Hill of Crosses &more with Premium class van
Spend a whole day outside Riga and see 2 palaces,1 castle, and Hill of crosses in our Private day tour in the comfortable Premium van or Business class 4WD if fewer passengers.
Besides that, we have prepared the following worthy options which will add your day trip another dimension.
Choose according to your interests and mood between:
• 30 min. lunch in Rundale Palace ( from 4 EUR/person),
• 30 min. visit Motor museum ( 4 EUR/person)
• 1 hours winery visit and wine tasting (+10 EUR/person or min. 70 EUR)
• 1.5 hours beer brewery visit and beer tasting (+12 EUR/person or min. 85 EUR
You'll be picked up you from any location in Riga by our Premium van not later than 10 AM and head towards the saturated and interesting day. Your destinations will be Rundale palace, Jelgava palace, Bauska castle and Hill of Crosses and our tour will last approximately 8 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/guide speaking in several languages
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or business class 4WD
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees Rundale palace (max13 EUR/person for Big circle and French garden)
- The listed price does not include a 60 EUR fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Lunch from 4 EUR/person (30 min.) A'la carte can be presented and table reserved on the day of tour
- Optionally - winery visit and wine tasting 10 EUR/person or minimum 70 EUR (1 hour)
- Optionally - Beer brewery visit and beer tasting 12 EUR/person or minimum 85 EUR (1.5 hours)
- Optionally - Visit of Motor museum 4 EUR/person ( 30 min)
- Beer & wine tasting is to be booked 2 days in advance!
- Entry/Admission - Bauska Castle
- Entry/Admission - Rundale Palace Museum (Rundales Pils)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bauska Castle, Pilskalns, Bauska 3901 Latvia
Medieval castle surrounded by a picturesque scenery is located in the territory of Bauska town, on the land strip between the rivers Mūsa and Mēmele, not far from the city center.
Enjoy fantastic views from outside (free of charge) and/or visit castle museum at additional cost of 4 EUR.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rundale Palace Museum (Rundales Pils), Rundale Palace, Pilsrundale 3921 Latvia
Just a 90 min drive from Riga, this Baroque pearl is in the heart of a picture-perfect rural landscape. Known to many as the Little Versailles for its exquisite French garden and architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kryziu Kalnas, Jurgaiciai 81439 Lithuania
The Hill of Crosses, where people not only from Lithuania have put crosses for couple centuries, witnesses faithfulness and trust of a Christian community to Christ and his Cross. This is an expression of a spontaneous religiousness of the people, and is a symbol not of grief and death but of Faith, Love and Sacrifice. From here the Pope blessed all people of Lithuania and all of Christian Europe.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Jurmala is possible for extra 25 EUR.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.