Private Day Trip to San Blas from Panama City
San Blas Islands are an archipelago of 365 islands, situated on the north coast of Panama in the Atlantic ocean. Their only inhabitants are called Kuna and have been living there for hundreds of years. Weather is typically tropical, with a rainy season and dry season.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - San Blas Islands
- Entry/Admission - Isla Perro
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ($20 USD per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
Wonderful beaches, clear water.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
This island have ship to dive. And beautiful of the caribean waters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Blas Islands, San Blas Islands, Guna Yala Region
One of the best attractions in the caribbean of Panama City, clear waters. Wonderful beaches.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in Panama CityDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.