Private Day Trip to Sofia from Plovdiv
With this tour you will have the chance to visit the Bulgarian capital Sofia, while staying in Plovdiv. The tour starts at 9am when the guide will take you from your hotel. The traveling time to Sofia is about 2 hours. The capital of Bulgaria has preserved heritage from different cultures and epochs- Roman, Early Christian. Ottoman, Bulgarian, Soviet.
The most popular sights are Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the second biggest on the Balkans, Saint George Rotunda- the oldest church in the town, dating back to the 4th century and Saint Sofia Basilica- the medieval symbol of Serdica, built in the 6th century.
Other interesting places that will be seen are the Parliament, National Theater "Ivan Vazov"- one of the most beautiful buildings in the town, the former Royal Palace, the administration of the President, the mineral springs.
The guided tour in the center is about 2 hours. Then you will have another 2 hours free time for lunch break and shopping and at 3pm you will depart back
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guided tour in Sofia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Aleksander Nevski Square, Sofia Bulgaria
Guided visit of the cathedral.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up at 9am- please indicate your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.