Private Day Trip to Stunning Slavonia from Zagreb
On this trip you will have a chance to visit eastern Croatian region of Slavonia. The land of good wines, tasty food and friendly people. Our tour will begin with a visit of nature park Papuk that covers the largest part of the mountain Papuk. This will be an active visit during which you will learn a lot about the nature and areas of the park that have high protection level. When this recreation finishes, we will continue towards Kutjevo. We will visit cellar of Kutjevacki podrumi, learn about the production of the wine and finally we will have an exquisite wine tasting and local lunch. You will find out why Kutjevacki podrumi are one of the best producers of top-quality wines in the region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Local Guide
- Entrence Fee for the Nature Park Papuk
- Lunch and Wine Tasting in Kutjevo Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Kutjevacki podrum
What's excluded :
- Drinks and any extras that are not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kutjevacki podrum, Ul. Zdenka Turkovica 1, Kutjevo 34340 Croatia
The wine lovers's favorite cellar, dating from 1232, has a rich tradition of wine making and cellar farming in this area.
Kutjevo and the famous Kutjevo cellar is today one of the strongest wine centers in Croatia.
Visit the largest Slavonian oak barrel where the Queen of Wine-Graševina is kept
Discover an interesting love story from the cellar basement between Maria Theresa and Baron Francis Trenk.
Taste the finest wine droplets of world-renowned wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Park Prirode Papuk, Trg Gospe Vocinske 11, Vocin 33522 Croatia
Nature lovers will not miss the chance to visit Papuk, nature park and UNESCO geopark, whose northern slopes are covered with the Jankovac forest park. This is one of the most beautiful mountain valleys, surrounded by a centuries-old beech forest, and also one of the most popular mountain excursion sites with educational trails, mountain streams and lakes, caves, waterfalls and around 1200 types of flora and fauna.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Driver will pick up clients in front of the hotel.Pick up time: 08:00 amNote: if the hotel is located in the walking zone, then the driver will pick up the clients on the nearestmeeting point accessible by vehicle.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not suitable for infants.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of your travels are safe. We follow the highest health & safety recommendations from national institutions and adhere to all the global hygiene protocols for safe travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.