Private Day Trip to the 7 Rila Lakes with hiking and SPA
This is a Private Tour so you will not be combined with other people besides those in your reservation- there will be a private car and a private driver- guide just for you!
A perfect day trip in the nature of the Seven Rila Lakes and to the Balkan Spa capital Sapareva Banya! Termal Spa and Hiking all in one!
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an A/C car with free Wi Fi
- Hiking tour
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee- 10 euro
- SPA center fee- 8 euro
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Seven Rila Lakes
- Entry/Admission - Saparevo Banski & SPA
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Aleksander Nevski Square, Sofia Bulgaria
The tour starts with a pick up from any location in Sofia.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Seven Rila Lakes, 2650 Sapareva Banya Rila Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
Your day trip will start early in the morning with a pick up from your hotel. Your professional guide will take you to the the highest mountain on the Peninsula, Rila, just 1, 30 h away from the capital Sofia. Then, with the The Panichishte Resort cable car you will head to the Seven Rila Lakes Cirque. The hike takes around 3 h. If you wish to make your walk harder or easier your guide will be able to adjust the group program accordingly.
All seven of the lakes have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. They are situated between 2,100 and 2,500 meters above sea level.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Saparevo Banski & SPA, Germanea St 1 ул. Германея No.1, Sapareva Banya 2650 Bulgaria
The day trip continues with a visit to the capital of thermal spa on the Balkan Peninsula, called Sapareva Banya. There you will have the unique opportunity to dive into the hot thermal waters and enjoy the magnificent panorama at the skirts of the mountain. This is also the place with the hottest geyser in Europe.
Mineral water is highly regarded and used as a cure by Thracians and Romans. Saparevian mineral water is clear, colorless, with smell of hydrogen sulfide, hyper thermal (temperature 103 °C), hydro carbonate, sulphate-sodium, fluorine, silicon and sulfate. Hydrogen sulfide is 15,5 mg / L. It is claimed that the water treats disorders of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, and upper respiratory tract.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ address pick up at 8am. -please indicate it.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, bring comfortable hiking shoes, swimming suit, flip flops and a towel.
- In case of bad weather the hiking can be shortened and will be at the covered spa pool.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.