Private Day Trip to the Belogradchik Rocks and Fortress
This is a Private Tour so you will not be combined with other people besides those in your reservation- there will be a private car and a private driver- guide just for you!
With this tour you will have the chance to see the amazing Belogradchik Rocks- a natural phenomena- and the old fortress. situated next to them.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver- guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Transportation by an A/C car with free Wi Fi
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Up to 10 euro more per person if a guide in Spanish language is selected- should be paid directly to the guide
- Entry/Admission - Belogradchik Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Aleksander Nevski Square, Sofia Bulgaria
The tour starts with a pick up from any location in Sofia.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Belogradchik Rocks, Belogradchik 3900 Bulgaria
The Belogradchik rocks form a 3 km wide and 30 kilometer long strip, and the rock formations reach some 200 meters in height. They were formed at the bottom of a sea as the product of compression some 230 million years ago and then erosion over the last 45 million years. The rocks, made largely of limestone, also hold hundreds of caves. Each one comes with a story. Each rock formation bears a name: Adam and Eve, The Schoolgirl, The Bear, The Shepherd boy, The Dervish, The First slabstone, The Camel, The Mushrooms, The Cuckoo, The Red wall, The Madonna, The Horseman, The Monks, The Mental stone, Rebel Velko, The Pine stone and so on.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Belogradchik Fortress, Ul. Dedo Bozhin 15, Belogradchik 3900 Bulgaria
The fortress next to the rocks was built in the Middle Ages with an aim to control the road going from Sofia to the Danube. You will have the chance to explore it with a guided tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ address pick up at 9am. -please indicate it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.