Private day trip to the High Atlas from Marrakech,
• Meet our driver in Marrakesh at 09:00 am. On the way short visit of the weekly market of Asni (Saturday) Or Tahnnaout (Tuesday). Continue toward the Gorges of Moulay for a panoramic view and stop for pictures.
• Arrive in Imlil Valley around 11:30 am for introduction of the first inhabitants of the Atlas Mountains, visit a bath (entry fee are included). Traditional welcome with mint tea at local café.
• A guided walk in the Toubkal national park and a stroll in the fields and orchards of apples, peaches, cherries and apricots.
• Discover typical village life in a community of about 40 families.
• Learn how local traditional mint tea is made and watch the most incredible views of the Atlas Mountains and enjoy a generous Berber Lunch.
• Walk through our village, down to the river, an up to visit a neighboring village.
Learn about local Rugs (ladies coop if you wish)
• Depart Imlil around 16:00 pm and back to Marrakesh an hour and a half later.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Insanely Tipping & Travel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toubkal, Morocco
You will visit Imlil Valley and Toubkal National park
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.