Private day trip to The Keukenhof Gardens and Kinderdijk windmills
Discover a different side of the Netherlands during this private day trip. With this tour you will explore the beautiful flower fields of Keukenhof and the windmills of Kinderdijk.
First, Head over to Keukenhof where you will explore the breathtaking gardens of Europe. Each year just about seven million different bulbs are planted, ranging from tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, orchids, crocuses and lilies. Explore all the different varieties of themed gardens and admire the bright colors of the daffodils and hyacinths in bloom.
Then drive to Kinderdijk, known for its unique and iconic Windmills which are on the world heritage list of UNESCO for protected properties. The small village of Kinderdijk is one of the most famous attractions of The Netherlands. While exploring Kinderdijk you will see the Dutch countryside and famous windmills. You also get the option to go inside a windmill.
At the end of the day your private guide will drive you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A private guide
- An Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the Keukenhof Gardens
- Private transportation
- Entrance to Kinderdijk windmills
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Visit the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof. Before enjoying a guided tour of the park, see the breathtaking views of the flowerfields
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kinderdijk, Kinderdijk, South Holland Province
Explore Kinderdijk, a village in South Holland, located in the Alblasserwaard. The village is part of the municipality of Molenlanden. Kinderdijk is located at the place where the North and the Lek meet. The place is mainly known for the Kinderdijk windmills.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel in the Netherlands.Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.